Finding the appropriate Travel Agency is certainly a challenging task as you get involved with the agency after your arrival to the airport until you reach safely to your homeland. Here are some points that could help you to detect the suitable agency:
- It is very important to be clear about your wants and expectation before booking any trips. You must know what type of adventure you are seeking and whether the adventure you are seeking fits your budget or not. Then you can choose the itinerary according to your expectation exploring the various travel agencies.
- It is highly recommended to research about the agency whether it has got the registration license and Associations or not. The trekking agency requires registration with Nepal Government, Nepal Tourism Board (NTB) and Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN) to conduct their services. If the trekking agency sells climbing then it is important for them to be registered with Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA).
- You can also review the client testimonials about the agency. Some reviews are provided with email address which could help to gain more information about the Travel Agency.
- Before you book any trips it’s better to research the cost and facilities of various travel agencies and then only finalize your decision as the cost and facility varies with the distinct agencies.
- Years of Experience also guides you to choose the appropriate Travel Agency as the experience matters a lot. Although older the company doesn’t mean the better the services, a considerable years of experience will assure the reliable expertise of the agency. Some new trekking agencies opened by experienced guides may also be a good option.
- It is highly recommended to dig the information about the guide if the agency provides you with a valid guide certificates as they are one of the most important factors that determines your experience in your trip.